Evaluation of Family & Youth Development Programs
Posted in: Funded Initiatives, Youth, Families, and Communities
Posted on August 24, 2018
Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., awarded $1,400,000 to evaluate several programs funded under the Family & Youth Development initiative.
This solicitation reflects DANY’s broad commitment to data-driven decision-making and to informing the research and practice field in New York and more widely.
District Attorney Vance has awarded multi-year evaluation grants to the following organizations:
- American Institutes for Research
- Award: $320,000
- Evaluating: Legal Aid Society
- Center for Court Innovation
- Award: $360,000
- Evaluating: Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation
- Urban Institute
- Award: $720,000
- Evaluating: Osborne Association and Sanctuary for Families